COVID-19 (aka Coronavirus)

With the State Government's relaxation of COVID restrictions, the Gilweroo Committee are making preparations for our popular Activity Camp to return in 2021.

As Gilweroo is held towards the end of November, we are still a long way out. The Gilweroo Committee in consultation with Scouts Victoria will make a decision on the whether to go ahead with the camp around the middle of September. This decision will be based on the current situation in Victoria and both State and Federal Government guide lines.

 

Meanwhile, we are going to maintain an optimistic outlook and continue to plan our event on the premise that we will be proceeding with the camp as scheduled.

If you have any concerns or questions regarding how Scouts Victoria is managing the COVID-19 situation, please contact coronavirus@scoutsvictoria.com.au.