COVID-19 (aka Coronavirus)

Given the current restrictions in place in Victoria and the continued limitations that will be in place even when those restrictions are relaxed, the Gilweroo Committee in consultation with Scouts Victoria has decided to postpone Gilweroo 45 until November 2021. This decision has been based on the current situation in Victoria and both State and Federal Government guide lines.

Meanwhile, we are going to plan a bigger and better event for 19-21 November 2021.

If you have any concerns or questions regarding how Scouts Victoria is managing the COVID-19 situtaion, please contact