COVID-19 (aka Coronavirus)

Given the current restrictions in place in Victoria and the continued limitations that will be in place even when those restrictions are relaxed, the Gilweroo Committee, in consultation with Scouts Victoria and based on advice from the State Government, has decided that we will be unable to go ahead with Gilweroo 45/46 as planned in November 2021.

But because we're keen to keep Gilweroo alive, we've decided to run a reduced capacity version of the camp in March 2022 as well as our scheduled November cap.

If you have any concerns or questions regarding how Scouts Victoria is managing the COVID-19 situtaion, please contact coronavirus@scoutsvictoria.com.au.